1. Join: Members get perks! Adults who join receive Turkey Country magazine and youth get the quarterly JAKES Country. NWTF members also receive discounts on products and services and join the network of people who value wildlife, wild places and the hunt. Membership fees support our mission, join now at www.nwtf.org.
2. Grow: Plant seeds that support wildlife and create better habitat, find them at www.nwtf.org/conservation/category/seed-program. Ask your local or state NWTF chapter representative about its seed program, which sometimes offers donated seeds for wildlife habitat plantings.
3. Volunteer: Make a positive impact through the Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt. initiative by contacting NWTF regional staff representatives to find an event near your.
4. Read: Turkey Country offers adults valuable information on turkey hunting, land management, wildlife conservation and second amendment issues. JAKES Country, tailored for youth, features hunting adventures and tips.
5. Give: Learn about the different ways of giving to support the NWTF – planned giving, workplace giving., corporate and foundation support. Discover the benefits of upgrading your commitment to conservation by contacting the NWTF Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Follow: Stay in the loop and follow @NWTF_official on Twitter, @official_nwtf on Instagram and find us at www.facebook.com/theNWTF. Discover NWTF successes in your state at www.nwtf.org/volunteers, then sign up for action alerts, designed to inform and mobilize members on legislative issues that matter to sportsmen.
7. Watch: Tune into the Pursuit Channel and watch “Turkey Call,” “NWTF 365,” and “Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt.” TV. See NWTF volunteers and partners chase game and show grassroots work in action. Shows air on DirecTV or Dish Network and online at CarbonTV.
8. Shop: Browse a wide variety of outdoor gear, land management tools and NWTF logo wear at shop.nwtf.org