2 cups turkey, cooked
6 Cups Stock, Pheasant or Chicken
7oz can green chilies
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
1 can sweet corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained
3 tbs taco season
1 cup cilantro, rough chopped
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 brown onion, chopped
2 tbs butter
1 tbs cracked pepper
1 tsp cumin
1 bag egg noodles
1 lime, juiced
1 tsp lime zest
1. In large stockpot or dutch oven melt butter along with onions and salt, sauté until onions are soft. Add garlic and cook additional 1 minute, stirring so not to burn.
2. Add cilantro and tomatoes, cook 1-2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients minus the egg noodles.
4. Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 45-1 hour.
5. With 10 minutes left in soup cooking time, bring water to boil to cook noodles. Cook noodles according to package. Drain noodles and add to soup.
6. Scoop a heaping bowl of soup and add your noodles
7. ENJOY and go back for seconds and thirds.
— Jeremiah Doughty