Exhibit Hall Activities
Meet your favorite outdoor television celebrities!
- Friday, Feb. 14 from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 15 from 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 16 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- More than 700 booths covering 220,000 square feet
- Free custom call appraisals
- Free parking lot shuttles to the Delta Portico
- The Roost is your passport to fun and adventure this year! Young people, students and those young at heart don't want to miss The Roost!
- Meet the NWTF National Board of Directors
- A large selection of merchandise at the NWTF's Turkey Shoppe
- New products on display with daily raffles
- Silent auction
- Daily Gun Blasts - win guns through special gun raffles located in the Exhibit Hall. Guns of all sorts, including some limited editions, will be raffled off during the event.
- Saturday Open Auction - this exciting auction is open to anyone with a daily pass. Hunts, trips, art and limited edition guns will be sold during this event. Simply sign up for a bidder number and catch the exciting action
- Bass Pro Shops' King of Bucks Display with NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race Car and Camping World Truck Series Race Truck
- Remington Mobile Exhibit
- WOW Whitetails Display
- Ironman Bowfishing TV Air Boat
- KLOAK dirt track race car
- Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency Booth
- Brand-new 2014 models from Chevrolet
- Autograph sessions throughout the weekend