- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 ½ tablespoons canola or peanut oil, divided
- ¾ cup green chile salsa
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen hash browns
- 4 eggs
- 6 large (10- to 12-inch) flavored tortillas
- Chopped or sliced fresh tomatoes
- Additional red or green salsa
- Avocado slices
- Combine turkey and next seven seasonings in a large bowl. Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a large non-stick skillet. Add turkey mixture and cook, stirring often, about five minutes or until turkey is cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet. Add hash browns and cook according to package directions. Push hash browns up sides of skillet. Crack eggs into the center of skillet and scramble, stirring until eggs are or until eggs have set. Add green chile salsa, stir to combine.
- Place filling evenly over flavored tortillas. Serve with garnishes and let guests fold their own wrap.
- Makes six large wraps. Great for a quick and tasty breakfast on the go.
FYI: For a perfectly rolled wrap, simply spoon the filling into a rectangle on the bottom half of the tortilla and fold in sides towards the center, then fold the bottom over the filling and continue to roll until it’s wrapped.