- 1 lb ground game bird
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, cut into half
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat until oil is very hot. Add ground bird and cook until it is no longer pink and starts to brown; break it up with a wooden spoon as necessary. Should take about three minutes.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic, peppers, coleslaw mix and stir-fry for another 3 minutes. Add hoisin sauce and green onions and toss. Transfer cooked mixture to a bowl.
- Serve by placing spoonfuls of mixture into pieces of lettuce, fold lettuce over like small tacos and eat
- Use this recipe as a base; add your favorite ingredients, sauces and veggies to make these wraps truly your own.