Due to the pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to keep you safe and healthy:
- We are asking all persons attending wear a protective mouth and nose covering during the check-in and checkout process and while using the facilities at the PSC. Our staff will do the same.
- Please bring your own equipment, if possible, to include carts, clipboard and pen. We will supply these if needed, but understand that we have a limited number and use of these items will be based on availability. The more items you can bring, the more people can participate. Cleaning and sanitizing takes time and money, and we appreciate your understanding.
- Groups will be limited to no more than 3 individuals, and social distancing guidelines are to be practiced at all times. Only one person/household will be allowed in the Pro Shop and on a cart at a time, with a maximum of 5 individuals. Only one group will be allowed at a station/field at a time. Failure to comply with social distancing guidelines may result in being asked to leave the premises.
- Check-in and checkout will be at the entryway to the Pro Shop. If you require items from the Pro Shop, PSC staff will retrieve them for you. A spray bottle of sanitizer will be given to each group to sanitize the handset at each station. These must be carried to and used at each station and returned upon checkout. Place all used equipment in the marked bin and park used carts in the designated parking area. Staff will sanitize these items and return them to use.
The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our staff.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you on the range!
Click here to register or check in to the Palmetto Shooting Complex using our online form.
View our Rate Chart below:
(No ammo, guns)
|NWTF Annual Member||$35||$50||$8||$15||$10||10%|
|NWTF Sponsor Member||$250||$37||$6||$10||$5||20%|
Additional NWTF member benefits include (Corporate memberships are not eligible for NWTF member benefits.)
- Discounts to future services and facilities at the Palmetto Shooting Complex at the NWTF
- 6 issues of Turkey Country magazine
- Exclusive NWTF Sponsor Member gift and more
Click here to purchase your NWTF membership today!
*Corporate Memberships covers two named individuals. Each individual is allowed to bring as many as three guests per visit to the shooting complex. Guests also receive corporate membership discounts.
Why the Palmetto Shooting Complex at the NWTF is a vital part of the NWTF mission
There are an estimated 13.7 million hunters in the United States who, through buying licenses, firearms and ammunition, contribute $38.3 billion each year toward conservation and the economy. Pittman-Robertson funds are generated by an excise tax paid on firearms, ammunition, bows and arrows, and this tax revenue is returned to state wildlife agencies to pay for conservation efforts on many game species.
While the amount generated by hunters alone is staggering and takes on the burden of conservation funding, the more than 20 million recreational shooters in America contribute nearly $10 billion to conservation and economic growth, and without them, the success of conservation efforts would be deeply hampered.
The echo of each shot fired at the Palmetto Shooting Complex becomes a beckoning call for hunters and shooters to work together for the future of hunting, wildlife and our chosen way of life.