The NWTF’s Wild Game Recipe Contest is giving you the chance to show off your most beloved wild-game recipe, with one lucky winner taking home a Camp Chef Woodwind WIFI 20 Pellet Smoker.
- Must include at least one wild-game ingredient that is the highlight of the recipe. (Fish and seafood are allowed but must be wild-caught and not store-bought.)
- Entry should be accompanied by a brief intro to the recipe. For instance, what inspired the recipe or a backstory of the hunt or catch that led to first making the recipe.
- Must be contestant’s original recipe.
- Accompanied by one photo of the finished dish and a photo from the field of the fish or game used to prepare the dish.
- Recipes and photos must be submitted to email@example.com by July 17, 2020.
Submitted recipes will be judged by a panel of NWTF wild-game enthusiasts. The top five recipes will be selected based on creativity, assemblage of ingredients and unique cooking methods. These finalists will then be recreated by NWTF staff and will be judged based on the most important criteria of all - taste.
By submitting a recipe for consideration in the contest, all participants agree to have their recipe used in either NWTF print or digital publications, with credit to the recipe's creator.
1st place: Camp Chef WIFI 20 Pellet Smoker, Lodge Wildlife Series Turkey Skilletm, Stone River Gear Knife sets and LED Lights, and NWTF Gear Package
2nd place: Lodge Wildlife Camp Starter Set, Stone River Gear Knife Set and LED Light, and NWTF Gear Package
3rd place: Lodge Wildlife Series Turkey Skillet, Stone River Gear Knife Set and LED Light, and NWTF Gear Package
4th place: Stone River Gear Knife Set and LED Light, and NWTF Gear Package
5th place: Stone River Gear Knife Set and LED Light, and NWTF Gear Package
A Big thanks to our Contest Sponsors: